Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BEST EVER BURGERS


There is something right about the world when sitting outside on a warm summer night eating a juicy burger hot off the grill. This recipe is one of my all time favorites! My son Dawson literally bear hugs me before and after dinner when this pops up on the menu. I think food is his love language ;)

1 1/2 lb. 85% lean ground beef
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese (optional)
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
8 slices bacon, chopped fine
4 tsp. yellow mustard
2 tsp. worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. table salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Hamburger buns

Mix beef with all ingredients. Distribute evenly. Shape into patties (I like to use a hamburger patty mold so that they are uniform in size). Grill burgers on the hot side for roughly 4 min. per side. Take a bow and thank me later. Your family is going to LOVE these!

As Seen On:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

  1. Hi from your newest follower, please pop by, Karima from
    www.karimascrafts.com
    and
    www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com

    Saw you on tip Junkie

    ReplyDelete